We felt so lucky and blessed to be able to head back to the parks for another day! We woke up and were READY TO GO :) We really didn't have any strategy as to what we were going to do first or have any plan as to how we wanted the day to go. So we just went with it. Hailey wanted to ride Finding Nemo Submarine again, so that was our first stop. Since that is in Tomorrow Land, we played around in there for awhile, including Derek and I both being able to ride Space Mountain. Of course Hailey didn't want anything to do with that ride, so we did the "parent swap" for that. Derek rode first, then I hoped on after him. It worked out perfect. I think riding Space Mountain made me realize how old I'm getting.... I used to be able to ride that thing over and over again. This time, there were parts that made me sick, haha. Oh to get older....
Day 2 was another hot day, but not nearly as hot as day 1, so it felt great! We still took a couple breaks at the hotel pool. Today was the day we realized what technique worked best to get Hailey on rides.... we decided we would just stop asking her if she wanted to go on a ride... we would just walk on and make her follow us. Worked like a charm!
We ended our day with watching the World of Color show in CA. We decided that we would try out the "wet zone." I guess I underestimated the "wet zone." They should have called it the "soak zone" because you get way beyond just "wet" that's for sure! Hailey wasn't loving that, so we moved towards the back and actually could see it way better from there then in the front row (AKA wet zone) :) It was a perfect way to end the night.
 |
| Ears - check! Nice cool outfit - check! Ready for Day 2 in the park - CHECK, CHECK, CHECK! |
 |
| Waiting to get on Finding Nemo Submarine |
 |
| This is about all of the tea cups she wanted anything to do with :) |
 |
| Hanging in the Princess Fantasy area. She didn't want to meet any of the Princesses... just look at them from afar :) In this picture she's showing off one of her rolled pennies... |
 |
| Anyone with a little girl that says they can leave the Princess Fantasy area without buying anything "princess" is kidding themselves. Daddy bought Hailey a purse and gloves :) |
 |
| Heading into It's a Small World... she loved it! |
 |
| Checking out all the cool stuff on Small World |
 |
| Watch out Toontown, Hailey's coming in! |
 |
| That driver looks a little suspicious.... |
 |
| Checking out Donald's pond |
 |
| Driving Goofy's car ;) |
 |
| I wish this one came out more clear! |
 |
| Nice try... |
 |
| Derek on Grizzly River Run... I was SO hoping the geyser would go off at this point! |
 |
| Walking back to the hotel for a break... this was a very familiar scene :) |
 |
| Mr. Potato Head outside Toy Story Mania. This guy was awesome! He would call out people in the crowd to talk to... loved it! |
 |
| Hailey and Daddy fishing on the boardwalk |
 |
| Hailey and I on Buzz Lightyear.. so fun! |
 |
| This would be me on Space Mountain.... |
 |
| Our original spot (in the wet zone) for World of Color. |
 |
The only shot I could get of the show, haha. It's such a pathetic representation of how amazing it really was!
|
No comments:
Post a Comment