Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day, Derek! We are so lucky to have you in our lives. Hailey is one blessed little girl to have you as a father, and I feel equalily as blessed to have you as a teammate and the father of my children. Thank you for always being there for your daughter and being the best role model for her. I can see in her eyes how much she adores you! It's so fun to watch her look at you and tell that in her mind she is thinking "that's my dad!" and being so proud:)
Little "twosie" doesn't know how lucky he/she is to have such a great dad, but they will the second they are born and you hold them for the first time and kiss them on the forehead.
I love you!!! I hope you have a wonderful day:)




No comments: