Saturday, June 12, 2010

The big news!!!

It is so nice to finally be able to post the happy and exciting news that our little family is growing!!! If all goes to plan, this holiday season, we will be welcoming a new member... my due date is Dec. 8th, but I have a strong feeling I'll be eating Thanksgiving dinner at the hospital:) So far all is going well. I have been struggling a bit with my blood pressure, but for now that is all under control. We will be going in on July 12th to find out if we we'll be shopping for pink or blue. We cant wait! Of course, all we want is a healthy baby, but it is exciting to know what gender it will be as well.
Here is an ultrasound picture from our 10-12 week appointment. I was technically 11 weeks along, and the baby was measuring 12 weeks 1 day! It was very active, kicking, turning, etc. It will be fun to see all the changes and growth when we go back on 7/12.
I will continue to post on the blog any updates that happen along the way as well, so stay tuned!! :)


1 comment:

Jess and Jeff said...

YAH!!! Jeff & I both send our congrats. That is so exciting!