Sunday, April 5, 2009

Bathroom update

I've had a few people ask how the bathroom is coming along, so I thought I would post an update. We hit a couple of bumps in the road to cause a bit of a pause (main one being us all getting sick with the flu), but we are now back up and running. Of course by "we" I mean Derek:) We are still in the process of making the final decision on tile, but I think we're coming close! Stay tuned for more updates, as now we're getting to the fun stuff!

Looking from the closet (the wires hanging coming out of the wall are for the new sconces.
Vanity wall
Tub in it's final resting place:) The concrete board is where the tile will be going
ceiling in the new closet... notice the water damage. Side note- our new roofing for the entire house was delivered last weekend. Stage one of that project was completed today. Once the new roof is on, we can close up the ceiling in the bathroom....

No comments: