Saturday, March 28, 2009

catch up...

It's been pretty slow around the Taron household the last couple of weeks. Poor Hailey got sick (AGAIN!), this time with an ear infection and possilbe strep throat. So we've been laying low. Here are a couple of pictures from the last couple of weeks that we've been able to snap when she's had her moments of "goodness." Luckily, the antibiotics are finally kicking in and we had our happy baby girl all day today:)
She gets so happy when she gets to color on Dad's dry wall for the bathroom.
We were able to spend a little time outside the other day in-between the rain and fever spikes.
This is what Hailey does when you say, "How big is Hailey?" SO BIG!

She loves being outside:)
Looking at her books from Grandpa Keith and Michele. She LOVES them!

2 comments:

Katy said...

What a good sport! She is so adorable and...really is getting SO BIG! (I know that's bitter sweet to hear!)

The Alexander's said...

I can't believe how long her hair is getting! So cute and so red! I'm glad she's feeling better.