Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Update

For those of you who haven't heard yet... I am on to a new adventure in life! Yesterday I accepted a position with Seattle Children's hospital. I will be a System Trainer for them. This is a very exciting, scarey and sad thing for me all in one. I am so excited to be moving forward with my career and doing something that I have been striving towards ever since graduating from college. On the other hand, starting something new is always scarey, and I am also very sad to be leaving my current position with Group Health. I know that this is the best decision for me and the family right now, so most of all I feel very blessed for the opportunity:) I also get to stay working 4 days a week (Monday's off), which is a big plus! I love having my one day at week with Hailey. My last day with Group Health will be on Dec. 5th and my first day at Children's will be on Dec. 8th.... so soon! I will miss my short commute to Lynnwood, but am looking forward to taking the bus into downtown Seattle again (I will be working right across the street from where I started at Group Health:)).
I'm so excited to see what this new adventure has in store for me!

3 comments:

The Meek Family said...

congrats cori! that's great..good luck! :-)

Katy said...

i'll probably cry when you leave too, but you know i am so happy for you!

The Alexander's said...

Congratulations again Cori!! I'm very happy for you!