Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I've offically lost him!

Since our house doesn't have a garage, we've been overflowing with tools and baby stuff for the last year or so. Derek has talked about building a shed in the backyard for a long time, and it finally happened! He has put a lot of hard work into building it from the ground up (not from a kit), and putting his own little details into it, to make his perfect "man land." Well, our 6 years were good... so long Derek, I'll see you when you need food or water, hehe.


He's been waiting for years to be able to hang this poster up.... It's not "allowed" in the house, haha.







3 comments:

Katy said...

HAHA I love it! Next thing you know there's going to be a big plasma TV in there then we'll all lose our husbands!

Cheris said...

wow... i wish my husband knew how to use a hammer.. j/k! Looks AWESOME!

The Alexander's said...

Awesome job. Yep, losing your husband to a garage or shed was bound to happen someday!