Saturday, July 19, 2008

G-pa's birthday party

We had a nice gathering at G-pa and Mary's condo to celebrate G-pa's 82nd birthday (and a suprise celebration of Bryan's graduation). It was so much fun to see family and to have Gram-E and Aunt Karen in town from California and Oregon!!!! I was once again reminded how blessed I am to come from such a wonderful and loving family:)





The birthday boy! :)



















Now that's a couch full of trouble.















Hailey and Addy.... I think they're gonna have fun over the years;)














Addy sharing her dolls with Hailey...so cute!
















Hailey and Great Gram-E after swimming.




















The graduate and his cake... doesn't he look happy? hehe.
















Uncle Bryan, Auntie Martha and Hailey... she was having a better time then she looks in this picture:)











Addy LOVED her cupcake!














Hailey snuggling in with Great Uncle Mike and Addy at the end of the night.


No comments: