I've been feeling overwhelmed with how in the world I was going to EVER get caught up on the blog. I figured this was the best way..... we'll see how it goes ;)
Here are some highlights from 2012 for the Taron family:
January:
We had LOTS of snow!
Derek had yet another birthday (and I discovered Pinterest)
Went up to Snoqualmie Pass with the McNeley Fam for some tubing fun!
February:
Coop got his first haircut
GG-Ma, Hailey, Great Aunt Karen and I all got fancy to go see the Fancy Nancy ballet
March:
Hailey went on a field trip to the Museum of Flight with Pre-school
Hailey and Daddy made her rocketship for her class project. Naturally, it had to be pink ;)
We discovered Gymagine! So fun!
April:
We dyed eggs with Kool-aide for the first time (did I mention my obsession with Pinterest?)
We had another fun Easter at the Boyce's house!
Hailey and I did the MS Walk with her friend Madison
The kids and I went up to the Tulip Festival in Mount Vernon with Papa Keith and Michele... the kids didn't want to take pictures. Apparently, they missed the whole point of this trip.... to TAKE PICTURES! :)
May:
Hailey and Daddy hauled off our old couches... WOO HOO!!!!
My baby girl and I went to get our toes done together for the first time.... swoon
We went and saw Sesame Street Live. Cooper was in heaven... Hailey was not, haha
Hailey graduated Pre-School!
She was just a little excited ;)
June:
Derek and I (with some others ;) ) did our first - and probably only - mud run!
Derek kicked our butt.....
We took our annual camping trip to Winthrop... love this weekend!
WE MOVED!!!!! The kids (and dog) got the whole summer to enjoy the new backyard and deck... love.
July:
We hosted our first 4th of July.... luckily everyone survived...
Coop got his first head wound
Uncle Bryan graduated from nursing school!
Hailey went to Princess Camp (AKA, little girls heaven)
We spend a week down at the Tenmile Lake cabins... so nice!
August:
Hailey lost her first tooth!
Hailey turned 5!!! She requested to go to Point Defiance Zoo... again ;)
Then we celebrated with friends and family with a birthday party at Jump Planet!
September:
Derek and I headed to the Gorge for the Dave Matthews concert :)
Hailey started Kindergarten!!!!!
Shannon and I did the 3-Day Walk for breast cancer!
October:
We took our annual trip to The Farm for some good pumpkin fun!
Hailey's school had a Fall Festival :)
Hailey was Rapunzel and Cooper was... well, a Monster. We just called him the "Coopy Monster" ;)
November:
Hailey and I went to see Disney on Ice
Coop took swim lessons :)
We went to the annual Turkey Bowl... it was C.O.L.D!
Coop had whipped cream for Thanksgiving, haha.
Our elf, Jack arrived!
December:
(busy month!)
Coop turned 2!!!!
We spent Coop's birthday at the Science Center :)
Coop was all about being the center of attention at his birthday party ;)
We headed out to Farmer's Brown tree farm...
Derek had some helpers ;)
Sweet Harlyn joined the world (Heidi and Adam's newest addition) :)
Our Santa visit was successful!
Hailey got to see the Nutcraker for the first time!
The kids were just a little excited on Christmas Eve....
Luckily Santa came!
The New Year began with sweet little Tatum entering the world (Dennis and Katy's newest)!
All-in-all 2012 was a good year! It's amazing how fast a year can fly by when things go well. After 2011, a good, smooth year was welcome! I cant wait to see what 2013 has in store for us...


1 comment:
I LOVE the beautiful recap! What a year! XO
Post a Comment