We had a fabulous Easter this year! The weather was beautiful, which made for great egg hunting. We spent the morning at home and then headed to the Boyce Family's house for some family time... and yummy food :)
Thanks to Pinterest, I learned about dying eggs with Kool-Aid instead of using vinegar. It worked great... until Cooper tried to eat one and the color comes right off. I think we'll go back to the "old fasion" Paas colors next year ;)
I was unaware of the rules, but apprently you cant wear a shirt while dying eggs, haha.
The Easter Bunny came!
My failed attempt at getting a shot of both of the kiddos in their Easter outfits...
Cooper sporting Maddox's cool hat
The kids getting ready for the mad dash out to the eggs (Cooper was just spinning in front, haha)
Hailey ran out so quick, she forgot to put her shoes on!
The fam :)


No comments:
Post a Comment