I cant believe I'm actually posting that Hailey is 4! Every year that passes is such a celebration of who she is and who she is becoming. On the flip side, it's so surreal to think of how fast time is going by and that it was actually 4 years ago that we were blessed to have her become part of our family. I know it's cliche... but it really does feel like it was just yesterday. Anyway, here are some pictures from the week full of events we had to celebrate our precious daughter. Of course, most of the party pictures are on my phone, but like I said a few months ago... one day I'll get those pictures on the computer :) It's on my list (just like everything else).....
Her loot... just to give you an idea of how lucky she is... the only thing from us is the bike :) Everything else is provided by the grandparents and great grandparents! Thanks to all!
Red Robin know's how to treat a birthday girl right!
Little brothers are a must when celebrating...
On Hailey's actual birthday, we went down to Point Defience Zoo and Aquarium and then to Rain Forest Cafe for lunch... good times!
I love my goofballs... I mean kids
There are no words... :)
Testing her new ride
Here are the only 2 pictures I got on the "real" camera at her birthday party. Our good friends, The Dias family let us use thier neighborhood park for the gathering. What an AWESOME place for a party! The kids had a great time in the lake, and the adults were able to relax and visit :) Thanks to everyone who helped us celebrate!
Our family :)











No comments:
Post a Comment