Well, it's pretty obvious I've been HORRIBLE at keeping the blog updated. I'm going to do my best to stay more on top of it from here on out... I promise! I blame my lack of posting on my technology ignorance... I cant for the life of me figure out the best way to get my phone pictures onto the computer! I need to start taking more pictures with the real camera anyway, so hopefully I will be able to conquer both... take pictures with the camera AND figure out how this whole "fancy" technology stuff works :) Anywho, here are some pictures from the last couple of months. I realize the last post I did was of Cooper's 3 month pictures. Well, he is now almost 8 months (yikes!) and Hailey will be 4 next month (even bigger yikes!). My how time flies!
First 2 teeth
Getting ready to eat for the first time
On our annual camping trip to Winthrop - this was the only picture I took with the camera... :(
4th of July!
Cooper with a couple of his Great Grandpa's (G.G-pa and Bill :) )
St. Patty's Day
Painting Easter Eggs
Hailey on her first field trip (to see Sleeping Beauty at the Kirkland Performing Arts Center)
Dying Easter Eggs
The kiddo's on Easter
Mother's Day at the Seattle Aquarium
Norwegian Day Parade
Preschool class :)
Another shot from the 4th of July
Stay tuned for another big photo dump with pictures from my phone... if I can figure out how to do it :)


















No comments:
Post a Comment