I cant believe how late I am with posting all of our Christmas stuff! Better late then never though, right? Here are some pictures from Christmas day. We had a WONDERFUL day!!!! Derek and I were so excited for Hailey to experience her first Christmas that she really understood Santa. Derek and I woke up really early and of course Hailey was still sleeping. Derek went in to wake her up (crazy, I know!), asked her if she wanted to go down and see if Santa came and she rolled over, gave him a dirty look and said, "not yet" in her most tired voice. We couldn't believe it! She finally woke up about 20 minutes later and we headed down. She was SO excited when she saw all the presents Santa left her:) After we opened our presents and had sticky buns for breakfast, we headed down the street to Grandma and Papa's house. We opened some more presents there and ate more. Then headed home to see Grandpa Keith and Michele for a little bit and Uncle Bryan and Grandma Vicki came by too! We spent the rest of the day eating yummy food and hanging out at our house with Grandma Vicki, Uncle Travis and Grandma and Papa came over for a bit too:) It was the perfect Christmas!
10 months ago




No comments:
Post a Comment