Sunday night we headed out to Warm Beach Camp in Stanwood, Wa (about 30 minutes north of Everett). We went to see the "Lights of Christmas" display there. It was AMAZING! They said there are over a million lights on display! It's hard to capture the beauty of the lights on camera. It was such a neat event, and I hope it becomes a new tradition. We headed up with Grandpa Keith and Michele. They were all making fun of me because I was talking about the fresh handmade donuts I had heard about there.... but we waited in line for them, and they were worth the wait! I think we'll go back next year just for the donuts, hot cider and hot chocolate:) They also had bon fires around the camp, which were wonderful. It was a COLD night and we got the first sight of snow for the season that day too. Hailey also rode her first horse!!! She really wanted to do it, but I was sure that once she got on the horse and it started to move she would want to get off. I was WAY wrong! She got on her horse, "Rudolf" and did NOT want to get off! She was so sad when her turn was over:( It was a wonderful night and a great way to get into the holiday spirit. Like I said, I hope this because a tradition that will last for years to come!
11 months ago






1 comment:
How cool! Maybe we'll drive up next year just for the donuts too, LOL! They sound good! I love Hailey's Little Red Riding Hood coat, adorable!
Post a Comment