Ok, so I'm behind again on posting... a couple weeks ago (Nov. 7th to be exact) Hailey and I went to see Disney on Ice with Grandma and Grandma Vicki . What a treat! We had such a fun time. This was Hailey's first real show, and she loved every minute of it. We arrived at Everett Comcast Arena an hour before the show for the Princess Pre-Show and got to see all the Disney princess's dresses and Cinderella and the Princess Frog (the newest Disney movie) were both there in person. We had wonderful seats (middle of the rink, 13th row!), and Hailey was spoiled by both of her grandma's:) It was so fun to see the excitement and amazement in Hailey's eyes as she experienced her first magical Disney event!!!

Cinderella. Hailey fell in love after Cinderella waved back to her:)

Taking a drink from her new Tinkerbell cup (thank you Grandma!) before the show, and sporting her new Minnie ears (thank you Grandma Vicki!)


Hailey's new love... Mater!

The gang from Cars


Scene from The Little Mermaid

Scene from The Lion King

Pumba

I bought this hat thinking she would love it... obviously I was wrong, cause all she loved was the idea of me wearing it!

Donald!

Enjoying her tub of popcorn:)

The whole second half of the show was Tinkerbell :)


Hailey sporting some of her new stuff from the event... like I said, she got spoiled with both Grandma's there!
No comments:
Post a Comment