Well, the time finally came to get Hailey her first hair cut! It seems like it took her hair awhile to start coming in, but once it started, it came in quick. The main problem was her bangs. Clips and braids weren't working anymore, due to little happy fingers that liked to pull everything out:) I had a big fear of just cutting her bangs, because I didn't want her to have a mullet, haha. Thankfully, that was avoided! We took her to Fun Kuts in Lynnwood. It's a hair salon just for kids, and was great! I would have put money down that she would scream and cry the whole time. Especially since leading up to going, every time I asked her if she wanted to get her hair cut, she would yell, "NO!!!!" and start whinning, run away and cry, haha. But she did GREAT! She just sat in her car and let the lady cut away. I was SHOCKED! The end result was great, and we no longer have to worry about wild bangs hanging in her face:)
Before....
During....
11 months ago


2 comments:
Awww look at that cute new hairdo!
Glad she didn't give you a hard time Cori :)
she is a little girl! she looks so grown up!
Post a Comment