Sunday, August 16, 2009

2 years old.... where does time go?

For the last week, I've been saying/noticing how 2 years has been easier for me to handle then Hailey's first birthday was. But now that the day is actually here, I think it's just as surreal of a feeling! I cant believe that it was 2 years ago today that Hailey entered the world and blessed us as our daughter. We couldn't be more thankful for such a wonderful little girl!!!! Hailey does something that amazes us, makes us laugh, and fall in love with her each and every day. If this is how the first 2 years have been.... I cant wait to see what she has in store for the rest of her life!
To celebrate her 2nd birthday we are going to have her favorite sticky buns for breakfast, open some presents (thanks to everyone who sent some over!), nap, then off to the ZOO! We asked Hailey what she wanted to do and she said, "zoo" and then started making all the animal sounds that you hear at the zoo. So that's where we're going! You know there will be ice cream and cake included in our day as well:)
Happy birthday, beautiful girl.... we love you VERY much!
7 days

4 weeks
6 weeks
1 year


2 years

No comments: