Monday, December 22, 2008

Santa!!!

We finally made it to see Santa today! Here was the outcome:


Hailey really was excited to see him! She was smiling and saying "Ho Ho Ho" when we got to the front of the line and was pointing and saying her own version of "Santa!" We thought we would put her down and let her walk to him.... that didn't happen! She sat right down on the ground and wouldn't take a step towards him. So we brought her over and put her on his lap.... the smile went away, and this look came across her face! haha! So serious:) We tried a couple times to get her to smile, but that just wasn't happening. Then she decided she had enough and hopped right off his lap:)
Just for a very amazing comparison, here was her picture with Santa last year (at 4 months old). Holy cow, our little baby girl is growing up WAY TOO fast!

2 comments:

The Alexander's said...

I love it! I can't wait to get Zane's done after work tonight!

Katy said...

i can't even believe the change from last year to this year with Santa. I think this is one of the best Santa pictures I have ever seen!! Miss Serious Pants!